FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 8
- 5:00PM – Box Office opens and festival credential pickups begin
- 6:30PM – Stage doors open for VIP & GA seating
- 7:00PM – Live performances begin
- 10:30PM – Live performances end
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 9
- 9:30AM – Box Office opens and festival credential pickups begin
- 11:00AM – Stage doors open for VIP & GA seating
- 11:30AM – Live performances begin
- 9:30PM – Live performances end
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 10
- 10:00AM – Box Office opens and festival credential pickups begin
- 10:30AM – Stage doors open for VIP & GA seating
- 11:00AM – Live performances begin
- 2:30PM – Live performances end
The festival is a rain or shine event. All activities are held in the friendly confines of the Javits Center.
The box offices, located on the South Concourse, will be open for credential pickup and ticket purchases (if still available) at 5pm on Friday, September 8 and at 9am on Saturday, September 9.
All ticket buyers will pick up their festival badges at the box office when they arrive at the festival, and these badges are used to enter the festival stages each day.
There will be no refunds, and performing artists are subject to change. You will, however, be able to self-transfer your ticket prior to the event.
T-shirts, posters, hoodies and much more will be sold at the festival merch booths. Merch is also available for purchase online (coming soon). Important Note: all official NHT merchandise is printed on super soft materials. No refunds will be provided on the basis of it being too comfortable.
Getting to the Javits Center is easy! Check out our Travel page for more info.
Persons under the age of 16 will not be admitted. Some podcasts may contain adult language and content not typically suitable for children under the age of 18.
- Weapons of ANY kind
- Illegal Substances
- Alcohol (alcohol will be sold at the Festival)
- Chains/Chain Wallets
- Large backpacks
- Selfie Sticks (they block sight lines and someone, somewhere will judge you)
- Laser pointers
- Professional still camera equipment (no detachable lenses, no tripods, big zooms, or commercial use rigs)
- Video recording equipment
- Emotional baggage
- Anything really valuable! Theft isn’t expected but we’d rather you be safe than sorry
Delicious food & drink will be available all weekend long at the festival. There will be multiple bars where a wide variety of beverages (including beer, wine, and non-alcoholic) will be served all over, and there will be exclusive Liquor Lounges in the VIP area as well.
Set times will be released for the festival at least a month before the festival. Why the wait? That’s because performer’s schedules change, production requirements shift, and we would hate to tell you info only to have to change it later.
If you’re interested in working at the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what positions you are interested in possibly filling. Please also be sure to send your resume and your best contact information. Someone will be in touch soon after!
We love that you want to perform at Now Hear This. Unfortunately we won’t be accepting artist submissions for the event. Sorry!
Sponsors are cool, and if your company would like to be a festival partner, you can reach us at email@example.com. Please list as much info as possible on your company, as well as your contact info, and one of our sponsorship reps will be in touch soon after! Press is also cool. For any questions related to press/media at the festival, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY FOR A MEDIA PASS HERE.
VIP Ticket – VIP passholders will get early entry to all performances, and access to the preferred seating section for all main stage performances. They also will have access to exclusive meet and greet opportunities, the VIP lounge with snacks and drinks, plus two free alcoholic beverage vouchers.
GA Ticket – GA passholders will get entry into all performances. Seating is general admission on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Please note that there are no reserved/assigned seats for any shows. However we do our best to place the right size shows on the right size stages, to allow ample seating for each and every performance. We want you to be able to enjoy yourself comfortably at each show!